Open Door Coffee Morning
Thursday mornings 10:00 – 12:00
Tea/Coffee & home bakes in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Everyone welcome!
Weekly Bible Study / Prayer Groups
Bible Study Groups
Bible study groups have all resumed as normal after the summer. If you would like to join one of the groups please contact us for more information.
- Tuesday – 8pm – In the church
- Tuesdays – 7.30pm – 20’s and 30’s group in various houses
- Discussion groups are available during the 10am service for teenagers
- 7.30pm Tuesday evening in the Youth Room
- 8.30am Thursday morning in prayer room ‘Parents in Touch’ praying for children in school
- Mums in Prayer MIP Thursday 9-10am
- 10.30am Sunday mornings (prayer for church services – initially only on the 3rd Sunday of each month)
- We have a team of people of pray for anything you need. Please text or call 0860644396 or write it in the prayer request book in our foyer.
- We have a permanent prayer room at the top of the stairs which you are free to use whenever the building is open!
‘In everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God’.
Philippians 4: 6
Groups for Women
This group meets monthly in homes or takes a trip out. Details of the next event will be posted shortly
Women’s Fellowship / M.W.I.
Meets on last Wednesday of the month in the Upper Room (at church)
Groups for Men
For Men & Women
Dundrum Methodist Indoor Bowling Group
This group consists of three clubs. Two clubs cater for men & women who are retired and meet on Monday & Thursday mornings from 11.00 to 1.00. Our third club meets on Tuesday evenings from 7.30 to 10.00. New members welcome. Please contact Fraser or Margaret Pelley (4934650).
This group meets monthly and has a varied programme of activities and outings. It consists mainly of the retired members of our congregation but if you’re interested in joining in any of the activities you would be more than welcome.
Details of each event can be found on the weekly Church Announcement Sheet about two weeks prior to the event.
We don’t let the fact we don’t have a proper badminton court stop us! On Thursday evenings, 7-9pm, we line out a court and have some fun playing. Come and join us!
Eco Congregation Ireland encourages Christians to adopt an eco approach to worship, lifestyle, property and finance management, community outreach and contact with the developing world. Find out more information from their website here,
Dundrum Climate Vigil
The weekly Friday morning vigil was started by a group of concerned local people, including parents and grandparents, who responded to the national and international schools’ climate strikes for a safe future. They decided to hold a regular vigil in Dundrum in support of the students’ demands, and to use it to raise local awareness of the global climate emergency. Read more here.