Emerging from the Covid-19 Lockdown – Restarting Public Worship
The plan for the the month of August is one service at 10:30am which will be either indoors or outdoors depending on the weather. You will be notified on Saturday morning whether the service is indoors or outdoors.
– We will decide by Saturday morning whether the service will be indoors or outdoors and post the decision on the web.
– Masks are recommended indoors but are not mandatory.
– Sanitizer is available at the door and should be used.
– The service will be family friendly, lasting approximately 50 minutes. (There will be no Sunday school or crèche. Children will stay with their parents and bring their own colouring pencils, and toys if needed).
– Unfortunately, there will be no congregational singing for the time being.
– To assist with potential contact tracing, a register will be kept of who attends the service.
– The toilets will be available, but their use is discouraged as much as possible. (Please go before you come!!)
– There will be no tea or coffee served initially.
– The building will be cleaned appropriately before and after the service.
– No-one should attend who is feeling unwell.
Read the full letter from Rev. Stephen Taylor.
We will continue to post services on YouTube and Facebook for the foreseeable future.
Please subscribe to the YouTube channell to receive notifications.
Subcribe to YouTube.